Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Budda bing budda bing budda boom! (What I'm Watching)

I don't know why I do this. This is the equivalent of talking to myself. But I'm back. And I want you to know that I'm watching stuff!

I've been watching Will and Grace Season 1 and Chappelle's Show Season 1. As well I've started Breaking Bad Season 2, of course on the internet because I lack TV capabilities, and I've also started The Shield and (just) started Battlestar Galactica. When I say just I mean just, as in I'm a few minutes in and just waiting for it to load. 

Breaking Bad got off to a hot start, with the nice cliffhanger ending that has me intrigued. Apparently not intrigued enough to watch the next episode though. Maybe I have a short circuit. Weirdly, Dexter was getting nutty and I still haven't finished season 3. Too many choices, too little time. The Shield has been awesome-sauce. The characters are damn interesting, with Vic's troubled life and Ass-veda trying to get a step up. At first I thought Lowe was just kind of bland and rigid, but with the whole religious-gay thing I'm starting to get what he's got going on. I won't pass judgement on BSG because that'd be unfair just yet.

As for stuff I've finished, I love Chappelle's Show and Will and Grace is a goddamn classic. Jack is phenomenal, as is Karen, and Grace and Will's onscreen chemistry is fantastic. 

This post was throwaway, but I needed to get it out of my system and my little brain is cooking up plans for the future. As in plans for this blog. Stuff that'd actually be readable. 

No comments: